GiziMate DLP 3D Printer
INTRODUCING THE WORLD’S FIRST SUPER SPEED TOP DOWN SLA DLP 3D PRINTER
GiZi DLP 3D Printers With Professional UV DLP Projector
GUARANTEED TO SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY
• Breakthrough printing speed e.g. 9.44 inches per hour or 4mm per minute at 50 micron XY using the continuous printing method, standard intensity UV projector and Fun To Do Standard Blend resin.
• Amazing resolution (between 50 and 208 micron XY, 0.07 micron Z calculated)
• Larger build volumes
• Extremely low failure rate, consistent results and remote repeatability
• No replacement parts (no PDMS, tefon layers or a sweeper)
• Not only is the printing fast, the process is much faster: - It’s fast to remove a print - The fnished print sits on top of the build plate = no suction issues
• Highly reliable, made from quality parts
• Expandable – made to grow with your budget
Gizi 3D’s unique technology suspends the object inside the liquid-flled vat as it is created, minimising the stress that is placed on the model during creation. This means less supports are required and a fner level of detail can be achieved. At the end of the print comes the big reveal, as the build plate lifts the object slowly out of the resin.
GiziMate Frame Option
Build Height = 130mm (5.5in). Build Area = 200mm x 113mm (7.87in x 4.44in).
Build Height = 260mm (10.23in). Build Area = 200mm x 113mm (7.87in x 4.44in).
Build Height = 260mm (15.35in). Build height depends on build area.
Build Area = 400mm x 225mm (15.7in x 8.8in).